- Veterinary Nursing Qualification - 1998
- A1 Award - 2007
- BSc (Hons) Clinical Veterinary Nursing (First Class) - 2008
- Surgical nurse – Northwest Surgeons
- Head nurse – Bridgewater Court Orthopaedic referrals
- Inpatient care nurse – Small Animal Teaching Hospital, University of Liverpool
Throughout my career, I have worked with a number of highly experienced referral surgeons. This has led me to develop a particular interest in orthopaedic surgical nursing. I have a keen interest in the postoperative care and rehabilitation of orthopaedic and spinal patients. The aspect of my job I find most rewarding is the hands on patient care I am able to provide. This enables me to build a bond with our patients during what can be a difficult time. I also get huge job satisfaction from working as part of a professional and dedicated team, with high standards of clinical care.
Back to team